Saturday 12 October 2013

I came here because my affiliate marketing is down due to Google's new linking policies. I am a senior citizen who depend on my own earnings. Until the beginning of this year (2013) I was getting a modest income every month from my websites promoting other merchants attached to an affiliate network. Now Google ignores my sites sites in its search results and I have no income for the last two months. However, I understand why Google has taken this drastic step.
I always go through the merchant's site checking their credibility before recommending their products to my visitors.
What I will do now is this: When I look for some product for my own use or for that of any of my friends, I will share info about that product with you all here. There is an old saying in my country (India) that says "Let the whole world share my joy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment